VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Somebody stop me!
11,966 Posts
After looking far and wide for a vans before and then this time for a T5, ended up buying from a VW dealer for peace of mind, went to see so many that turned out not to be as advertised or being told when you are already on your way to see 1 that it is gone!!
Chin up bud, the right van will come along and its the best time to be looking. Most people are too busy Xmas shopping to think about buying vans which will work in your favor T:T:

·
Registered
371 Posts
From the sellers point of view you could have been messing him around. I certainly would be concerned with that length of time as I have been messed around myself. Sounds like you were sick though at it was just one of those things. Sometimes you have to go a long way to get people to believe you. You will find another and be sure to secure it with a deposit

·
Registered
116 Posts
You rang him back to make a deal so it wasnt face to face, if someone comes to buy off me makes a deal and isnt leaving a diposit if means f-all, and what it really means is that there looking at few more and if they dont find a better deal the'll come back.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts