VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 T5 2.5TDi Kombi 130bhp in Shadow Blue
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GRR!

Anyone else having an issue with them. I have just unpacked a 20" Samsung Gloss Black LCD screen which is supposed to be stock, to use for a few days and suddenly there are TWO thunder flys, crawling around IN the screen, how do they do it?

One now seems to have died right in the centre and one is still crawling around as I type this.

WTF

And just having opened up a laptop, there are FOUR dead ones, again under the screen :confused: :eek: :(

How do they get into air tight, water tight spaces, then CRAWL around :confused:

·
Registered
187 Posts
They get behind the glass of our picture frames :eek: In my ears and up my nose.
God I hate them T:
Andy.
:D

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Right, I use three laptops at Santa Pod. Two Acer PC jobbies and a posh Apple Mac Book Pro. One of the Acers attracted three thunder flies a couple of weeks ago, all died mid screen :( The brand new Apple also attracted a single invader! :eek:

Also, we have a posh dye sub printer that the thunder flies think is some sort of adventure playground. Trouble is they get mullered on the print head and cause a blinking great big line on every print!!!!!

This weekend I have resorted to three rolls of fly tape and an aerosol of insect repellant to keep them away, it's worked so far.

Ian. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts