VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really really want a t5

There's no hope I'm a coont, I can't change my mind.

Now which one of you lovely fookers wants to trade sexual favours for cash so I can afford one :D

·
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@builder jay, well seeing as keefs mine then than means your fookedRasp:

@lachlan. You fookin love em reallyI:

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
bang on peter bang on ,the thing is is when all the haters have seen the light and scrapped the t whats it oh yeah t4 all the t5 boys will be on t8s and they will be dissing them

meaty whoosh will be your biatch I:
he has loads of frocks and will do a turn,so t4gay sorry t4guy sez

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
I remember the times .... years ago at work, old buggers saying "why the hell would u want one of them mobile phones , I got a phone at home if anyone wants to ring me , I use that " and they are s#it too so they said I:

·
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yay biatches galore. Wurzles is gonna be a belter:D

Jay, More fookin grey than ginger now:(

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
I really really want a t5

There's no hope I'm a coont, I can't change my mind.

Now which one of you lovely fookers wants to trade sexual favours for cash so I can afford one :D
bang on peter bang on ,the thing is is when all the haters have seen the light and scrapped the t whats it oh yeah t4 all the t5 boys will be on t8s and they will be dissing them

meaty whoosh will be your biatch I:
he has loads of frocks and will do a turn,so t4gay sorry t4guy sez
get yourself a t5 meatyT:
all the t5 drivers i know look like freaky t w a t s
youll fit right in there boy:ILU:

·
12,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He's a jealous coont and he knows it:D

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
The dark side is the future,i have an excellent T4,love it to bits,but the pull was too strong,and for the last 12 weeks,i have had a plain/bare inside T5 sitting outside the house,its shouting at me to get on modifying it,but i will wait till i sell the t4 first,i just want to convert one,i know i will never get a t4 as good as mines,but converting a T5 is just something i have to get out of my system :*

So hurry up,and welcome aboard I:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
The dark side is the future,i have an excellent T4,love it to bits,but the pull was too strong,and for the last 12 weeks,i have had a plain/bare inside T5 sitting outside the house,its shouting at me to get on modifying it,but i will wait till i sell the t4 first,i just want to convert one,i know i will never get a t4 as good as mines,but converting a T5 is just something i have to get out of my system :*

So hurry up,and welcome aboard I:
You know what? I can see your point on this. I love the T4. I've spent a bloody fortune on it and still not finished it yet. But and it's a nagging big but- I'm still thinking of the future and a possible T5 or newer model.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Fantastic!A: The more of ya who go over to the darkside the more 'exclusive' our T4's will becomeRasp: Baaaaaa---aaaaaaa.....BaaaaaLOL:LOL:LOL:
T4's rock!!!:ILU:
Gaz

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Then you will all have to go off and join the T5 forum if one exists, this is the VWT4forum.co.uk, just in case you forgotI:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts