VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its 2 in the morning and ive just been awakend by a noise i quickly realised the vans not on the drive so i got out of bed and pulled it in and shut the gates. Now awake thought i would share my love for the t4 with the world or at least you guys i think we should run a pole on how sad am i no nasty comments please you obviously own a v:co time to join neighbour hood watch me thinks :ILU:

·
Premium Member
5,208 Posts
Last thing I do at night - check the van is ok:gl

First thing I do in the morning......you guessed it, not that I am paranoid or anything

·
Registered
241 Posts
OK Try this

I have an Ex AA converted to a camper.

Last night the girlfriends parents stayed over, so we were kicked out of our bedroom. The girlfiend wants me to get up at six AM to drop me at work so she can miss the traffic..............

........so I think sod it, and go and sleep in the van outside the house. Put the heater on, cosy. Then this morning when the girlfriend got up, she just gets in the drivers seat and drives............... OK, I don't normally like her driving it, but it means I get an extra hour in bed and when I wake up, I've been delivered to work............

........ was pretty weird though sleeping in a van outside my own house!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts