VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after loads of time spent looking and looking for some new alloys i finally decided on these and must say didn't have any idea they would look this good when fitted. A big thankyou to Alex & Nick at Merseyspeed went to see them today and what a result look good ride very well and they are quality. Cheers guys and Alex as Nick said mate the sugar is in the jar marked with an 'S 'on it mate always a pleasure. T: A: :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well after loads of time spent looking and looking for some new alloys i finally decided on these and must say didn't have any idea they would look this good when fitted. A big thankyou to Alex & Nick at Merseyspeed went to see them today and what a result look good ride very well and they are quality. Cheers guys and Alex as Nick said mate the sugar is in the jar marked with an 'S 'on it mate always a pleasure. T: A: :D

do they come in 22" ?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Very nice indeed Mark T: are they 3SDM ? think Ian had on them on his ikustom air ride :* If so whats the tyre sizes for front/back & are they staggered 9.5 & 8.5 ?? Was looking at the matt black ones last night,(couldnt find them in 20" tho:confused:) think they would look nice on a white bus. A pm on the ££ would be much aapI:

Trev

·
Registered
251 Posts
Very nice wheels, got my wheels from mersyspeed wish I could have gone up there but 10 hour round trip was a bit to far!

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Very nice Mark, really suit the vanT:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Now thats niceT:,you havent gone overboard with the chrome either goes reaaly well with the black,i,d be happy having that on my drive:)if it were a t4

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the comments chaps i'm pleased. They are 235/55/20's all round same as Ikustoms fronts i think he had bigger on the rear. Don't know if they come in 22's you would need to ask Alex about that. The new workshop is coming on well and they make a great cuppa when you get there better than motorway stuff. Just got to wait for Iain at Ikustoms with new lower grill now.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Very nice Mark! Best colour too!!

Which grill are you changing? Have you got a blog/thread on yours??

I like the wheels but can't help but lean towards something dark for mine and still can't make my mind up.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Very nice Mark! Best colour too!!

Which grill are you changing? Have you got a blog/thread on yours??

I like the wheels but can't help but lean towards something dark for mine and still can't make my mind up.
Hi i'm changing the lower mouth grill going for a wide mouth style. Haven't got a build thread but loads of pictures in my album.

I know all about not being able to make a decision on wheels man i've looked at loads but glad i stopped after seeing these.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
likey little bit old skool or maybe, dare i say it..... BMW ish'

but i do like em, very tempted myself......

email yo merdeyspeed..?

nice set used of 22"s anyone..???

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
likey little bit old skool or maybe, dare i say it..... BMW ish'

but i do like em, very tempted myself......

email yo merdeyspeed..?

nice set used of 22"s anyone..???
note to self...... turn light on when typing (email to merseyspeed)...I:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts