VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,679 Posts
If by Play you mean games (and lets face it - you're gonna get games on it) then you will NOT go wrong with Angry Birds, Angry Birds - Seasons and Angry Birds - Rio T:T:T:T:T:T:

·
Registered
62 Posts
My top four that never get deleted.

Around me - search for your nearest Pub, Hospital, Petrol station etc etc useful and free
Redlaser - Again free and useful to scan barcodes and compare online prices for pretty much anything
MotionX GPS - Works just like a hi end GPS and will plot waypoints and record max and min altitude on journeys, Max speed, distance and will even plot your trip onto satellite maps. Costs about £5 but very useful / interesting.
Shazam - Another paid App but excellent if you ever find yourself trying to work out who sings a song your listening to in a club or on the radio. Just boot up Shazam hold it to the music, press the button and tells you the song / artist and in most cases lyrics and a link to down load it.

A:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Try Star Walk just hold your phone up to the night sky and see what there is up there, stars, constellations planets and deep sky objects. :cool:

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Gotta have photbucket app, (take picture and upload, simples) eBay app (although does my head in it won't flip to landscape) sound hound (free version of shazzam) paypal app (notifies you immediately when someone pays money in like a text)

Just wish apple and adobe would get their act together so you can view videos in flash player :(

·
Registered
144 Posts
Got to recommend autostitch> the camera on teh iphone 4 is pretty decent, and this does an amazing job of stitching panoramas together with full correction for exposure differences. I got it a few weeks ago for 59p!A:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
sky sports football scores is ace (if your into footy), national lottery results and number checker, and if its an iphone 4 get 'find iphone', sky scanner for flights is great, and paper toss world tour is a great game. sickipedia too!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts