VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Can't believe this is still live on ebay, what did the genuine seller say when he was told about it?
he was shocked when i spoke to him on the phone,he couldnt understand how scammers get these ads up and running,also why would people be so gullable to part with money for a van they are never going to own :*

he didnt seem very computer savvy and was going to try and report it himself to ebay,although enough of us have reported it to ebay and it is still there :*

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Bluddy disgusting. I just spoke to Ebay Customer Accounts Security. Stoopid git who just kept saying we will look into it. I just kept saying why look into it. Just close it. They were acting as if it it is the first they have heard of it being fraudulent. Makes my blood boil.

My partner was selling a Rolex watch a few years back and they closed the listing in a matter of hours because someone suggested it was not a Rolex. He had to go to great lengths to prove it was before they reinstated the listing. Makes you wonder doesn't.

I have said that I am going to look again in 2 hours time and if the ad hasn't been removed I will escalate it and not wait for him to get round to it.

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
not withstanding a typo... even a lhd is worth 3x that money.

or it could be genuine .... wow i would act like the brittle bones society and snap his had off. im gonna ring that number and report back....

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
no answer or answer phone....

am going to try later, can set up the money trans today and even ask to pay a little extra to the delevery co. so I could have it with me for monday/tuesday.

whoo hoo.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts