VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As since I bought a T4 and joined these forums I have spent most of my waking life on here H:

One of the main reasons is the people on here are so great/funny and don't take everything so seriously T:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm addicted too, but I am on a secret mission and I like to post wherever I can to try and succeed in that mission but it is very difficult. I think I may end up in counselling. LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh and although I've been on internet forums for over 15 years this is the only one I've paid to subscribe to T:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Oh and although I've been on internet forums for over 15 years this is the only one I've paid to subscribe to T:
With you there Mr Trousers :ILU:

Thing about this forum is, there is so much to read and learn. It's not just a 'gossip' forum, but a font of great knowledge (and lots of shiny sparkly bits for the van Rasp: )

·
Super Moderator
9,246 Posts
As since I bought a T4 and joined these forums I have spent most of my waking life on here H:

One of the main reasons is the people on here are so great/funny and don't take everything so seriously T:
I must have had a sense of humour to buy a t5.....I keep looking on here as I think I've lost it :D

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wooooohooooo 100 post milestone and most of them have been quite constructive :grphg

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,714 Posts
I log on and post now and again I:
........ you just got to love that quote LOL:LOL:LOL: understatement for sure.

Don't know whether you've done the sums Mr Chippy, but .......

Since being a member the 20th February 2009 to the present day 9th October 2013
that equals 4 years 7 months and 19 days.

That's 1,692 days in total ( doesn't really seems like much ) but that equates to 15 posts per day :eek: :D

So, if I were to login and post once per day, it would take me 72 years to catch up with you ! LOL:LOL:LOL:

Mr Trousers ...... I totally agree with you, very addictive. Great entertainment, in a fact, I'd much rather login and read the days posts than turn on the TV !

I never knew anything about 'Forum life' until I joined. But the thing that amazes is the fact that people share your grief when you're having a bad episode. Most of us share the same 'rants', it's always a good place to come for a laugh as some members have a fantastic sense of humour. And lets not forget, everybody is so helpful ! A:

Many thanks for being there when I needed you guys & gals :D

TURK

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm glad Im not the only one still mad enough to be awke at 4am lol

I've been on such a roll that I thanked a few people, gave a bit of advice, shared a few links, replied to some witty posts in the pub forum and then ended up back here. This SAD lamp bulb in a desk lamp sure seems to be keeping me busy T:

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,714 Posts
I'm glad Im not the only one still mad enough to be awke at 4am lol

I'm an insomniac BaconTrousers ( I don't even want to ask how you got that name ) I:

........ yup, you're definitely addicted !

Great, in it :D

Chances are, I'll log in again when I get to work. Just in case I missed anything !

TURK

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not really an insomniac BUT I'm a website administrator so I use that as an excuse to stay up late. Also It's the only time I get some peace from the family I:T:

·
Administrator
5,511 Posts
Yeah always on here and the forum I use for my beetle. This one I find is a far more friendly bunch and far more informative. I have used forums for the last 14 years and this is the first one I have paid for.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I`m the same peeps, this is an awesome addictive forum!

Very friendly people, if you have ANY question, people post links and advice to help..... and trust me.... I`ve asked for no end of help with different subjects! Not one person posts something sarcastic or untoward towards my posts, and anyone elses, I find, when I`m browsing around, its a quality site with quality people!:)

I`m still relatively new to the whole VDub `Bus scene, I hope one day to know enough to give something back to all these lovely people who ask for advice( I`ve started!:)). An answer to a question is only easy when you know the answer... otherwise what can seem to be a stupid question to ask, it`s all just trying to gain knowledge, but I`ve never seen a post of people taking the mickey and laughing at a question (banter is something else lol!).

It`s all about getting to know like-minded people, getting to know the whole van-scene and enjoying our beloved rides!:ILU:

Ritchie

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Even us girls get hooked on this forum and paid up.:D .......owning a VW is amazing ..... being on here and meeting some even more amzing people. ......is just ....you got it .....amazing :ILU:. This forum has taken us to many counties ........and in time will take us to many countries we hope ..........and when im not on here im catching up with all our new VW friends on that place called Facebook:ILU:..........xxxx........I know it's the T4 bit im in but T5s are just as fun Rasp:xxxxx

1 - 20 of 34 Posts