VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With T1's being called Splits and Splitties, T2's being called Bays or Baywindows and T3's being called Bricks and Wedges, what shall T4's be known as?

·
Registered
15,768 Posts
The ones with heaters?;)

Hahaha!!
automatic chamiose leather!

i was thinking about this t'uther day.. we are the T4. :D
they are the ones that all have names...........split, bay, brick. :p

we already have a name. don't make one up.

·
Registered
9,434 Posts
...ever waited for a plumber to turn up.?...let alone in a "brick" ;)

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
I was told by a T25 (cant call them T3's) owner/friend that T4's were characterless, guess what ...he now owns one himself....nuff said

M

·
0 Posts
Cheeky buggers!!!!!! check out this link for WEDGES!!http://www.princessandambassador.org.uk/photogallery.htm
I am old enough to remember the wedge, I don't think we want to go there. My opinion goes with rocketron 'The Future' but if we look at the badge 'Volkswagen' and understand the history of Volkswagen (thank you Mr Hitler) which translated means 'People's Car' maybe we should be looking at a name more associated with what it offers not its looks. If you look at the T4 in relation to T5 or even some Jap Vans there is nothing distinctive in body shape.

Maybe the Forum should offer a Prize for the member who comes up with a definative name for the T4 which will equal the label 'BAY' or 'SPLITTY'.

M

·
0 Posts
Cheeky buggers!!!!!! check out this link for WEDGES!!http://www.princessandambassador.org.uk/photogallery.htm
I am old enough to remember the wedge, I don't think we want to go there. My opinion goes with rocketron 'The Future' but if we look at the badge 'Volkswagen' and understand the history of Volkswagen (thank you Mr Hitler) which translated means 'People's Car' maybe we should be looking at a name more associated with what it offers not its looks. If you look at the T4in relation to T5 or even some Jap Vans there is nothing distinctive in body shape.

Maybe the Forum should offer a Prize for the member who comes up with a definative name for the T4 which will equal the label 'BAY' or 'SPLITTY'.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts