VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
I have just woken the kids up from laughing so loud............!LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL:

·
Banned
5,495 Posts
So very true; this appeared on an FB page and the replies from Londoners was hilarious; poor wounded souls.
They generally think us peasant folk rely on their endless riches and generosity to survive when they grace us with their presence.

Actually, we just laugh at them tottering around on the beach in heels and brogues. Except the ones who land grab and build grotesque houses everywhere; we just hate them.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
I'm from the Midlands and spend a lot of time and money with my family down Cornwall and love it.........
I also spend time in London (working) unfortunately and the difference in people is like night and day.
Cornish people IMO although can seem very clicky, are very polite, laid back,helpfull,talkative and bend over backwards if you give them your time....

However, some London folk IMO, are rude, bad tempered, ignorant, loud, antisocial......and seem to be devoid of striking up a conversation with another person not even making eye contact with anyone if they can help it.........has society broken down somewhere?........Discuss........

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm from the Midlands and spend a lot of time and money with my family down Cornwall and love it.........
I also spend time in London (working) unfortunately and the difference in people is like night and day.
Cornish people IMO although can seem very clicky, are very polite, laid back,helpfull,talkative and bend over backwards if you give them your time....

However, some London folk IMO, are rude, bad tempered, ignorant, loud, antisocial......and seem to be devoid of striking up a conversation with another person not even making eye contact with anyone if they can help it.........has society broken down somewhere?........Discuss........
Tricky one that as devon and cornwall seem to be full of Londoners and London seems to be full of everybody from everywhere else.

·
Banned
5,495 Posts

I agree with this.
Some of the stuff I see people blowing up at beggars belief.
Less tolerance, more aggression, more selfishness. It's a real shame.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I agree with this.
Some of the stuff I see people blowing up at beggars belief.
Less tolerance, more aggression, more selfishness. It's a real shame.
And that's just this forum!

anyway I better get back to my sit ups and star jumps before I come down for are surf-off, fight, posh chips and beer;)

·
Registered
4,464 Posts

It's the rules. :D

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
I thought about moving to Cornwall, didn't fancy having to shag my sister though.....and all those dole scroungers....sorry hippies.....sorry meant surfers, at one with the ocean and all that toshLOL:

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
I thought about moving to Cornwall, didn't fancy having to shag my sister though.....and all those dole scroungers....sorry hippies.....sorry meant surfers, at one with the ocean and all that toshLOL:
Personally I think Devon is the most beautiful county, you can stick Cornwall with all its northern emits I: luckily they pass though Devon and keep going :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts