VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologise now if this has already been done to death, I have searched on the forum for this but haven't found the link or the definitive answer. So here goes.

I am looking at building the kitchen units in my LWB T4, does anybody know which Ikea Faktum units it is i need? ie base, etc etc.
How deep can i go so that I can still get a 3/4 RnR bed in??
Apologies once again

·
HORACE
1,589 Posts
Hi I have a LWB t4 and in the process of using ikea units. if you look at my album or build thread it shows you the units and what type and sizes i used. sorry but i dont know how to put the link up. :confused:
Hope that helps. Ps getting my Cannons forge bed fitted on thurs and got my waeco crp 40 fridge now so can get cracking on build as ive lost my job and have plenty of time now.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I did Ikea units before that name sound about the same as well I had gloss grey really really looked smart when you also used gloss black sides as well.. to finsih it off..

Now I am looking to build a custom van with light sheets I can tell you already there is more space in a ikea unit converstion than a custom one..

Also very sturdy once made up.. I used wall units not the base ones. You do end up cutting away quite alot of it!! thinking heck I paid for that!!

Check out the 300 or 400 mm I forget which draw, wall unit !! brill really is good that draw worth the money, chuck all your stuff in there when you go to bed then you can't lose it knock it off the side etc etc.. good luck budT:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts