VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I'm not quite sure what it is called...

I'll try to describe it. It's a peice of black plastic, almost the width of the van, which sits at the rear, inside, which would be placed over the edge of the flooring, and should come as standard in a T5.

Does anyone know what I mean, and if so, where I could get one?

Many thanks!:)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Your local VW dealer. I have a couple on order at the moment so can dig out a part no. if you want? They are different though depending on what type of van you have. If you're struggling or no local VW dealer - let me know and I can post one to you.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your local VW dealer. I have a couple on order at the moment so can dig out a part no. if you want? They are different though depending on what type of van you have. If you're struggling or no local VW dealer - let me know and I can post one to you.
Thanks! I've got a T5 SWB, with tailgate if that's of any use. The part number would really be appreciated. I'm also after a new opening mechanism for the glovebox, do you know if this part is also available?

Much appreciated!

·
Registered
450 Posts
yes dealers can help.

been quoted £34 for a full length one instead of the part one, think this is the one from a velle but will fit a panel van.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Sorry mate - this thread slipped my mind. I will dig it out tomorrow!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts