VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm after any pics and ideas for storage and load for rear of my Kombi van off anyone that uses them for work .
Any ideas will be much appreciated .:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have a bulkhead and this set up, false floor comes out when not got bikes in, storage boxes underneath with camping gear or tools etc depending on what I'm using the van for. I can get four bikes in easy with front wheels off!

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
very smoothed edged plywood board with stoppers each end, rubber topped, protects all the furniture/bed and loads of lashing points for tie downs to secure everything......T:

·
Registered
17 Posts

made this up for storing all my kit underneath and sleeping /sitting and then 6 screws removes the whole lot for use as van.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Liking the false floor ideas and to see the fact that so many chuck in as much mucki stuff in as me , sick of people seeing in back of van and saying "you carnt do that to a van like that" , well that's what it's forH:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,

Are there any more ideas - love the idea of the false floor - want to leave tent and poles underneath - but still have room for shopping general day to day stuff - thanks

Wiliam

·
Registered
508 Posts
Here's mine, I'm a plasterer!

I made a three draw system, so the van is clear pretty much all of the time. Saves unloading everytime we want to go out in it, and it keeps things hiddenT:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts