VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've paid my tenner and I'm in! T:T:T:
Enough of this free advice - I've paid my money, you lot better deliverI:
Great advice so far from bike racks to removing sign glue - reckon I've probably already saved the £10 membership money!
Long may it continue:)

(skulks away to post 'wanted' ads and join Team Green)

·
Premium Member
3,551 Posts
I've paid my tenner and I'm in! T:T:T:
Enough of this free advice - I've paid my money, you lot better deliverI:
Great advice so far from bike racks to removing sign glue - reckon I've probably already saved the £10 membership money!
Long may it continue:)

(skulks away to post 'wanted' ads and join Team Green)
Glad you got it sorted good luck with the shopping :ILU:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Welcome mog. south wales has a great gang of t4s and a few t5s who regularly meet up. check the wales section in community- camping in newgale start of july if you fancy it!T:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Guys.
Scott - thanks for pointing me in the right directionT:
DiscoDave - you know, we might!
Rhino - I've read the posts about Newgale. Unfortunately I'm in the 'with dog' camp so can't make it. Great place though - can't beat it for location T:
I'm actually at a mountain bike 'race' that weekend - which has got my wondering......
I've seen the regional meets (can't wait for the next S.Wales one), but does anyone on here meet up at other events - bike races, climbing, festivals etc...
I'm heading off to Llanwrtyd Wells for the Merida Marathon that weekend - you normally see a few bike clubs camping together (obviouslyI:) but combining the bikes and the vans would be pretty cool :)
Just wondering......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts