VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself T:.

I haven't got a VW yet, but we are looking at dipping our toe into the water by trying out the Camper Van. We've refined out target vehicle down from a Bongo, a T25/T5 to a late T4 SWB hence why I've joined this forum as I suspect its going to be a very useful resource :D.

·
Vendor
102 Posts
Welcome to the forum,

...and good luck with the search! If you need any advice or pricing on insurance for a vehicle in mind, please feel free to get in touch with me via Private Message, or call me on the number below.

I know part of the cost is insurance, so I'll be happy to help towards keeping that cost as low as possible! T:

Cheers,

Ben

Hi all, just thought I'd introduce myself T:.

I haven't got a VW yet, but we are looking at dipping our toe into the water by trying out the Camper Van. We've refined out target vehicle down from a Bongo, a T25/T5 to a late T4 SWB hence why I've joined this forum as I suspect its going to be a very useful resource :D.

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
I am not new but not been active lately. I just not know how to start a new topic with Tapatalk.
Right now I am in Folkstone and will drive north to Leamington today and spend the night there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts