VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps and lasses. I'm a newbie here, and in the motions of getting my first t4! I'm a life long vw owner, and have worked my way up ... started off with a mk1 polo match, then on to a mk3 golf who lasted me 6 years and was still going when i sold her at 240,000 miles, and I have had a 1.8t passat sport for the last 2 years (they are way cooler than every one thinks!), but unfortuantly the passat has to go to make way for the bigger vw dream. (Passat is on ebay for cheap if anyone is interested!?)
Hope to find a t4 to convert into the dream surf bus in the next couple of months. Anyone on here from my neck of the woods (Banbury?)
Can't wait to bombard you all with questions and problems!
Cheers!
Emily

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hello Emily, welcome to the forum, hope you manage to sell your passat soon and get a t4,
ann

·
Registered
585 Posts
Welcome Emily, good luck finding your T4, keep us posted on how your doing T:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Welcome to the forum - we're just down the road in Oxford. Doesn't seem like there's many T4forum users in Oxfordshire, so you're boosting numbers! Good luck with the search...

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Welcome Emily, good to see more females joining the forum, don't think you'll find many Andy Grays here LOL:, more the merrier. Do you know which T4 you are after, engine, style etc? Good luck with shopping around, take your time and choose the right one for you, then post up pics T:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for all the welcomes!!!
I'm probably going to go for a 1.9 (turbo or non turbo) SWB. I've been looking on ebay to see what they are selling for at the mo, but a lot arent even getting a bid on. I will definitely be posting pictures up as soon as I get her/him. Trying to not rush in and get the first one i see, but I'm very excited! You're a lovely friendly bunch, and glad there are no Andy Grays about! T:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Emily, im new too (yesterday). This seems a great place to trade and learn. Very friendly community! Having now subscribed for the year ahead, its great to see everyone on here willing to help and guide each other.....
I'm in Leamington Spa nr you too... Your welcome to see my 2001 T4 Caravelle if you wish? I was thinking of selling it on having now upgraded to a camper, you being local an all...?
I will try and post up the info on here later today....
Cheers

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Emily, im new too (yesterday). This seems a great place to trade and learn. Very friendly community! Having now subscribed for the year ahead, its great to see everyone on here willing to help and guide each other.....
I'm in Leamington Spa nr you too... Your welcome to see my 2001 T4 Caravelle if you wish? I was thinking of selling it on having now upgraded to a camper, you being local an all...?
I will try and post up the info on here later today....
Cheers
Hi Rupee! Info would be great, and may come have a gander if that's cool with you? I don't have much £££ to start with though, and I'm guessing a 2001 model may be a tiny bit out of my range. But let me know when you post! T:

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi all, im new to (today) had my t4 for 3 months love it to bits 2.5 tdi its the best work horse ive ever had a few mods needed she will be cool when ive done lol

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hi & Welcome along bud.

Steve W....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well my passat sold on ebay (buyer is in Ireland though... oh no)! Hopefully I won't be asked to send any change for bankers drafts etc. Then I will be looking for my first 1.9 t4!A:

·
Registered
585 Posts
Well my passat sold on ebay (buyer is in Ireland though... oh no)! Hopefully I won't be asked to send any change for bankers drafts etc. Then I will be looking for my first 1.9 t4!A:
woohoooo the search begins T: hope the sale of the Passat go's ahead without any probs T:

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi emily, newbie here too, had loads of welcomes from everyone...sounds like a great forum to get into. good luck finding a van i've got a 19 non turbo and i love it. bye:)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts