VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stayin in bude for a week and seen loads of vans.....A yellow maybe an ex AA, an orange with mafia kernow, a blue that looks like mine a white with blue stripes could be a totally T4......and we seen a guy from volksworld taking pics of burgundy T5 down a widemouth bay last night........so cool been waving like a mad banshee at them all must be some folk from the forum

Kev n karen

·
Registered
31 Posts
the orange one was mine....the one having the photoshoot done was none other than reuben ash's t5,one of the uk's top surfers and lives just up the road from widemouth bay,hope you had a good holiday in Bude,just a shame theres been no surf,but theres a low pressure on the way:cool:

·
Registered
543 Posts
we've been round the whole cornish coast over the last 10 days in our unlowered still greened up ex aa camper... seen loads and loads of t4s -

·
Registered
81 Posts
me and the other half have been in Bude and met some very nice T4 owners down there

and i am sorry to them as my other half loves talking about her van....

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats fine my mrs's is the same oh she not shy about looking in other folks van neither.....LOL:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ye it was really cool......really enjoyed livin in the van just back and thinkin about our next trip, the van in for its mot tomorrow, but thinkin of planin another trip soon. wot about urselves

·
Registered
81 Posts
yes we are off soon on another trip ........

but for now i have the joy of digging drains out the back of the house.....

and i still got to paint the van........

its never ending this building your own camper lark ........ always something to fix!

·
Registered
396 Posts
just back from a weekend in bude, was lovely, despite the crazy weather.

saw loads of nice vans, down there and on the M5 coming back.

·
Registered
308 Posts
We just arrived home from a weekend in bude i took my van but its no where near as nice as some of the vans i seen seen a real smart one parked in the big car park by the toilets with red rims looked pretty smart :ILU:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
best part of my week in bude cos the surf was non exisxtent :( apart from seein all the vans and meetin Sea Sick Steve just outside boots and guess wot he drives........seen him loads after that too........sure he was stalking me LOL:

·
Registered
49 Posts
We got back from Widemouth bay about 2 weeks ago, went down in a red t25 westy Atlantic. Chatted a couple of times to a guy with a red Caravelle and we saw so many t4's down there i fell in love and came back to buy a teal coloured westy california from Eastfalia a week later. We decided the t25 was an awesome van but T4's rock hard:ILU:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts