VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
previously known as passattdi
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....for a 2007 T5 drivers seat. It's the seat cover that is in the Inca material even on the side bolsters.

I need this to finish a drivers comfort seat that will soon be for sale. It is NOT a captains seat.

Thank You

Alex
Red 5

·
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP up for the week, anyone got a seat they're binning or stripping for re-covering.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have a drivers seat in my van and in the process of sourcing a pair of captains seats. It's in great condition in inca. I will let you know when I source them if you are still interested

·
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anyone on here retrim seats? I need an Inca seat cover for the base of a single seat.

There must be someone out there.

·
Registered
566 Posts
hi i have the L style ( from a shuttle if that helps ) back and base cover from a captains seat if you want to change both covers ?

·
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No reply from my PM to Mr Jenkins, has anyone out there got an Inca seat base cover they don't need?

Bump up

·
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I seem to be the only person replying to my own posts here, HELP!!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Will have one with grey vinyl sides soon! Changing to Timmo, it all depends on whether new ones need templates I think he wont need to alter base!
Will let you know postage shouldn't be too bad unless you are passing kernow

·
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Would you have the back with the grey vinyl sides too?

It's just that this one has Inca material all over. I'd be quite happy to change it all over.

Cheers

Alex

·
Registered
867 Posts
My current seat covers are Inka with grey sides and back in vinyl.
I have a drivers single and dual passenger which I am swapping for t5.1 in timo!
The seat cover for the double is like for like so will be intact the seat base with remain intact, the back will need to be un stitched as a template for unstitching my timo and copying if that makes sense!
Just waiting to sort out date with upholsterer it will need posting or collecting!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts