VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a single and double seat, both with bases, in inca from a 2001 T4.

Will be available as soon as the van is back from the spray shop (next Monday).

Great condition, no rips, tears or burns. A few slights stains (see pics), will come out with a good shampoo T:

£100 collected from BB2 (Blackburn, Lancashire).

Sorry, wont split.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New Saab leathers just fitted so these are now ready for collection - don't forget these come with bases so just bolt in.

Regards,

Rick.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Need room so these must go - price reduction to £90 collected. Dont forget these are on bases so bolt straight in ;)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, £75 for the pair as these must go - both with bases, just bolt straight in ;)

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Ohhhhhhh why are you so far away :bhd

Thats what I need instead of my captain chairs !!
You want a double/single instead of captains chairs?, I'd be up for a swap as I want captains chairs,
cloth is good on mine and drivers side seat no sagging like most! 2004 van.

Would be up for meeting halfway or something.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok, £75 for the pair as these must go - both with bases, just bolt straight in...

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok, £75 for the pair as these must go - both with bases, just bolt straight in...
Mad price - £60 collected for the pair. That's £60 for a single and double, in inca both with bases - bolt straight in T:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mad price - £60 collected for the pair. That's £60 for a single and double, in inca both with bases - bolt straight in T:
Cant believe nobody wants these at £60. If still here at the beginning of the week will be going on Ebay T:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
£50 collected this week - dont gorget these have bases, just bolr straight in.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How much for just the single delivered Rick. My mate is going to the caravelle interior out (to sell) of his wifes caravelle to use as a work van and just needs a drivers seat and base.
Hi mate,

To be honest only reduced them to this price for someone to collect, it would have been worth it to me to stop the nagging A: I havent got time to wait in for courier etc.

Does he never pass up this way?? T:

...anyway at this price he can have the drivers seat/base for £50 with the double as a free gift ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts