VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
hmm. Just realised that not a single person I've sent a PM to has said thanks... so either they're not getting them, or...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi can someone please PM me the details of a good T4 place too please ?
I've got a 1994 LWB 2.5D. Just had the insides sorted, now needs some good mechanical lovin :)

Cheers

Si

·
Registered
174 Posts
Hi, just moved to cambridge and could do with details of the recommended garage too please. Also can anyone recommend a body shop as I have some rust on the tailgate and both bumpers need respraying.

Thanks!

Dave

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Where in Cambridge are you mate?
I'm Needingworth next to St Ives and I can pass on details of a serious gem of a place. It's in Bluntisham but still only 20 mins if you're in Cambridge itself.

If you see this first you have a PM.

What van have you got. May have seen you around. There are a few kicking about the area T:
Hi Sorry I know I have had this in the past from you and its a old Post but is the Guy still in business ? can I have the details please

Thank you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hi Sorry I know I have had this in the past from you and its a old Post but is the Guy still in business ? can I have the details please
PM sent (again) :)

Yes, he's still in business; a friend of mine took his van there a few days ago, all good.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts