VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...they're just continuously on, there's no clicking noise, or any noises at all and all the bulbs are working. Has anyone got any ideas? I'm suspecting that it's the relay so I'm just going to go ahead and order the part but any suggestions and especially advice on identifiying which one the relay is and where it is located would be warmly received. Thanks. Ben

1999 T4 2.5 TDI exAA T:

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ALSO...

...I'm struggling to find a dealer that will mail me the part, I'm East/Central London so going anywhere in person is a massive ball ache - can anyone suggest an OEM mail order supplier?

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So i guess anyone who read the above either didn't know the answer or knew the answer and realised that i was already barking up the right tree, hence the overwhelming lack of response.
Rather than just leave the thread hanging i thought i should provide a bit of closure to the matter, esp as i didn't find a conclusive thread elsewhere.
For the record the relacement relay did the trick, lets just hope that its failure was the end of the matter, rather than an indication of some wider issue yet to fully raise its head.

Mine's a 1999 exAA T4 and the Relay unit is built into the Hazard Light switch
the part number is 6NO953235B302
it cost me £17

The end.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts