VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone advise me about fitting injectors please,have just taken van to garage to have the bigger injectors fitted ready for going to chipwizards next week,how do u adjust the idle ?(if possible) is it ok to drive ? as i have a long way to go to get to remap ??????? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,315 Posts
Will be ok till you get to Wayne's.
Didn't do anything to mine before going. Will just smoke a bit and run rough at idle

·
Premium Member
1,315 Posts
Mine was ok. Will sound much better on the way home though

·
Registered
979 Posts
Mine ran rough on tickover as well.
But you WILL enjoy the drive home from Waynes;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just a mates garage down the road !! tick overs rough but just over 1000rpm is fine with no smoke ! can feel the power its guna have though ! drive back is guna be gooooood :ILU: bring on those 150 horses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
just done mine its the 88 bhp lwb just put the bigger injectors in and the 216 nozzles also the intercooler runs bad on idle but over 1000rpm is ok dont smoke much but it feels nice any number for wayne i carnt seem to get in touch with him i am thinking of going to pendleperfomance insted as he allways answers the phone and is really helpfull and cheaper than chipwizards some help please chip or pendle and is it ok to run as is as its my work van thanks guys

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
chipwizards has the reputation and many happy customers..... as your that end of the country be silly not to use him:ILU:

·
6,678 Posts
Wayne has been the official project power remapper for the past 3.5 years for good reason.

The mans work is a dark art and he is a master without a doubt.

And a hard man to get hold of sometimes at that. but well worth the perseverance.

Visiting Wayne has almost become some kind of T4 pilgramage ! People from as far as Cornwall, exceter etc make the journey.

Regards.

Ron.

·
Registered
979 Posts
just done mine its the 88 bhp lwb just put the bigger injectors in and the 216 nozzles also the intercooler runs bad on idle but over 1000rpm is ok dont smoke much but it feels nice any number for wayne i carnt seem to get in touch with him i am thinking of going to pendleperfomance insted as he allways answers the phone and is really helpfull and cheaper than chipwizards some help please chip or pendle and is it ok to run as is as its my work van thanks guys
Pendle is a top bloke without a doubt;)

But he doesn't have a rolling road, (please correct me if I'm wrong:))

With your mods you do need a custom remap.
Yeah, Wayne can be a pain to get hold of......But it's worth the waitH:H:T:T:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts