VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a short video of an inline skate comp we ran at the boardroom indoor skate park in Leicester, sunday.
It might not be of any interest to you but maybe your children?
We kind of set it up just to let the local skaters know we stocked aggressive skate, but as a result of some of the talent there we are sponsoring 3 of them and taking them on a mini tour around the country as the Born Extreme Team.

All these lads (and 1 girl) could be hanging round on street corners, getting in to trouble like their mates, but instead they skate skate skate. They live for it. They spend pretty much every night at the boardroom or there local skate parks practicing.

I know this is totally none T4 related but then this is the pub so......

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
cool stuff, glad to see some youngsters off the street and doing something that they enjoy. good luck with the tour. T:

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Being a bit OLDskool I still use my quad skates and like to have a skate at the Tiverton skate park but as it's outdoors and it's been raining for bloody ages I've not gone for months!

This is inspiring me to pop the skates in the van ready for another sunny day :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oh layout has changed a bit scince i was there last year Skateboarding. we had a lil road trip up from cornwall to skate stoke on trent and popped in on one wet day. Got to say I absolutely LOVED the bowl nice size and real mellow.

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Great video, it's been Years since I have watched any skating, and a bit longer since I did any (after busting my knee skiing) but that place looks great !
The bowl looks nice.

Wierd to see people skating in skinny jeans though :D

I'm too out of touch, it's just embarassing LOL:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Looks great them kids are having a ball, and some good talent there, fairplay to them A:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that place looks sick
is it BMX friendly, would love to have a burn on it
yeah, they have a bmx night. Think its thursday. Here is the new team video if anyone is interested. The T4 gets a bit part in this one :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts