VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
well... here we go then I:

205 50 16 neuton NT5000's on a 7.5 and 9J borbet....loving the kirb protectors ;)

safe stretch there me thinks..I: and will prob prefer them more once i get my flat centers on... trouble is now have that gap where my 17's were and dont think i can, for health reasons;), go any lower :)

what yer reckon....:ILU:

ps think i prefer my black ones...I:;)

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
looking good mate...they do look good in the polished...T:

flat centres would look good....

the 50 profile works well....rim protectors without a doubt...

how many more wheels can one man have...I:..be a set of wheels for everyday of the week soon...LOL:

these are the ones i have picked up.....T:

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
looking good mate...they do look good in the polished...T:

flat centres would look good....

the 50 profile works well....rim protectors without a doubt...

how many more wheels can one man have...I:..be a set of wheels for everyday of the week soon...LOL:

these are the ones i have picked up.....T:

Cheers guys T:...looking forward to seeing those done up T:

will put some pics up with the flat centers just as soon as :ILU:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Looking good paul. I do think the Borbet's look better with flat centers. I may pick up a set of those as I like the look of the finish.
Come on Si- What you bought?!!!!!!!:confused:

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
His names Dave Gaz LOL: didn't we cover that earlier I: ( p.s its under his username :D)
Ok Ok! I've had copious nights of beers and Promiscuous women since then.............:DA:
My mind tends to wonder away from what I should be focusing on IE- remembering previous conversations...Rasp:Rasp:

"Dave", Did you have to let them know that you wanted centercaps for a set of 16"s or is it a generic size? I'll be getting a friend to purchase them as I don't use fleebay or Paypal. Conning s....

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
No worries buddy. I don't want to order them to only have the wrong one's arrive. Would just be my luck. haha. get them here and I'll be colour coding my rims. Outside of the van finished. Well, apart form the thought of a few sunroof's that I "could" fit........?I:
May pick up a set of the banded steelies that seem to be hitting the trends as well......:eek: Why do I do it hey....LOL:

101 - 118 of 118 Posts