VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, got 2 issues that are coinciding, 1. have to renew my van insurance this week 2. In the process of ordering some 20" wheels for my T5 van. Seem to be having trouble getting a new policy due to the wheels being a "modification" in the insurers eyes.
Would appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction. The van is used as a trademans vehicle.

Thanks Mark

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, i had some issue with my T28 that ive recently converted with Range Rover Stormers however i did contact Adrian Flux who have insured me with NGI and ive got fully comp policy for £180!. Google and give them a go if its not to late!

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Just do a bit of research in to AF please before you go saying how good they are, I have had hell with them and a freind ended up taking them to court. I am not going to beat round the bush they are F****s and more important LIERS

·
Registered
602 Posts
I think for every bad word said about an insurer you'll hear a good word as well....otherwise they wouldn't be in business.

I've found Adrian Flux very competitive and helpful. And in answer to the origianl post, they weren't concerned about fitting alloys (although some other insurers might be).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts