VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Currently using Adrian flux as they give a camper conversion cover, if you dont complete the conversion within the year it just rolls on, dont need to instruct them whenever theres a stage of the conversion completed either, very handy!
Adrian Flux was to expensive for me. I like Aviva because my van is my car and an everyday drive and not converted it's just a 5 seater kombi.
Thankyou everyone that help me with your suggestion, I even learnt my driving licence number now lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I moved to Adrian Flux after all my modifications were done as Direct Line would not cover them, and would not increase replacement cost in case of total loss etc! Adrian Flux allows the mods, increased the figure in case of total loss and asked me to keep photos, receipts etc as they may ask for them? Price was about 15-20% keener too :)

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Adrian Flux was my time of renewal insurer this year, and the letter said ‘we’ll beat any quote’. So I took it up with them after spending only approximately half of my remaining life/hair on the phone one rainy afternoon, playing different brokers off against each other.

In the end, AF proved good to their word, and renewal was 370ish, including breakdown and agreed value.

The two others that came close were Carole Nash, and Just Kampers.

Nearly all policies ended up being underwritten by Ageas anyway, so it’s just down to whatever the broker has managed to get from them for block custom. At least, that’s one interpretation... mostly, insurance brokers are easier and nicer to deal with than the sodding weasels at DVLA anyway :rolleyes:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Timely post! Just had my renewal email from Adrian Fux (but it wasn't signed from Dan ;) )

2014 180 DSG, a lingering speeding fine, just hit the age of 40, and Business Use = £487

21 - 24 of 24 Posts