VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi I've just got my first camoervan it's a t5, can anyone recommend a insurer as it's the same engine etc as I have in my tiguan but it seems to be sky high on the insurance? Obviously it's a greater fire risk etc I get that but why the massive difference

·
Vendor
116 Posts
Hi, We'll be happy to take a look at it for you. Feel free to call us on 01792 650933. We're open until 12pm today and then back open Monday 9 - 17:30

·
Registered
26 Posts
In that case you could just go for normal van insurance if it's a rush emergency to get on road as long as you make it clear it's for social and domestic pleasure and that it is not a work van..I saw some really cheap quotes on compare market van insurance etc...but that won't cover your conversion bits inside if it has already been converted...you could try Adrian flux I had mine insured with them as an ongoing conversion as mine also wasn't a registered camper but it was converted inside ? Hope this helps happy vanning (y)

832 Posts
Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you wish. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts