VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people I've just joined the forum as I'm planning on getting a t4 soon but I have a question.

Who are you insuring your t4 with?
I'm 19 so unfortunately I have to except that my insurance premium wont exactly be cheap, so I wondered if anyone had some tips and tricks or an insurer they got a good price from?

I've had quotes ranging from pretty expensive but not unmanageable to damn right ridiculous.

So if you have any ideas please get in touch :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
+1 for Adrian Flux. But they won't be cheapest for everyone. Check out the insurance section of the forum and get a quote of them all.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Go to Herts insurance consultaints (HIC) they are the agent that Adrian Flux / Just kampers etc divert you to, so just go there to start with.

·
Registered
101 Posts
add your parents as additional drivers if they have clean licences

done it for years and it normally shaves £50 off for each of them T:

Stu

·
Registered
907 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I pm'd flux on here several times regarding a quote but they never bothered getting back to me! I like an insurance company to care a bit about their customers so I went elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
another shout for Adrian Flux here with regards to agreed value and premium price, very satisfied here althought never had to claim and not sure about how good they would be for the younger driver....give em a try T:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi again cheers for all the replies and tips,
I have had a good quote today from Aviva who I am currently with, so I am now waiting on a call from a mechanic friend who is into t4's to say he has found a nice 1.9td. T:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts