VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any good reliable insurance companies for modified T5. I've fitted alloys, rear side windows,rear triple seat, side bars and roof rails.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I'd like to hear from people that have had claims made with this Adrian Flux fella, it's one thing being given a good deal, quite another claiming.
Or any other insurance company .
Some people must have woken to find there beloved gone. A lot of posts about great quote here, best quote there, and I am sure they are.
How did your insurance company deal with you ?????, and the outcome.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I'd like to hear from people that have had claims made with this Adrian Flux fella, it's one thing being given a good deal, quite another claiming.
Or any other insurance company .
Some people must have woken to find there beloved gone. A lot of posts about great quote here, best quote there, and I am sure they are.
How did your insurance company deal with you ?????, and the outcome.
Very true -"the bottom line is not the be all & end all".

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I have been with Flux for 4 years & in August I managed to reverse into a lamp post :(:(
The claim went straight through to the underwriters (Ageas) various departments, and was sorted with relatively little aggravation (£3K total cost :eek:)

Come renewal time last month i was prepared for a reaming; but no. Same underwriters came in at only £5/month more :)
(12yrs protected NCD)
I have price checked each year with the competition and stayed put :ILU:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts