VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
just bought a intercooler off eBay for my T4 2.5TDi but when I received the parcel the 4pin socket was missing...I'm reluctant to return the it as I got it for a decent price but would like to know whether I can just buy a 4 pin socket from VW and slot that on to my intercooler? Is it as simple as that or should I return it and buy another one?

Hope someone can help,
Andy

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
I've just had a look at the current bracket and it looks like my current sensor is smaller than the sensor that fits in the intercooler. If I fit the current one in the intercooler bracket it won't be air tight and I can't imagine that is going to do much good!
I'm waiting for some photos to upload from my phone but that's going to take a while by the looks of things...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Rake, useful website! I've just had a reply from the guy on eBay that he is posting the housing now so hopefully I won't have to fork out more money. Just been reading your thread on PP2. Is that still going? Do I understand it correctly that it's £290 for the Stanadyne reconditioned injectors returning my used ones once I've replaced them? Do you have them in stock at the moment? And is Wayne still the only tuner that does the remap as I live down near Oxford..
Andy

·
6,707 Posts
Hi Andy

Yes project power is still veryuch alive and kicking.
We build the injectors to order so if you want a set just pm me.

The price has gone up though due to increases in the prices of parts it's now £332

Remap wise there are a few options including pendle performance agents.

Regards
Ron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts