VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished the install of two of these, stuck to the inner bezel of my skylight that thanks to their super low consumption, are powered off the interior light. I've changed the middle and rear festoons for blue LEDs and the cab light to a 9 LED panel.
I've also fitted lovely LED rear lights from my local transporter emporium, TidyTransporters.

So I took the van off to get a couple of pictures on a quiet street near us, only to discover a number plate bulb has blown. Just as well really as the whole thing looks a bit bright on these pictures...

Almost expecting this next*...

*one for the kids there!

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,531 Posts
Hi Placid,

Being as nobody has complimented you on those fine shots ........ let me be the first T:

Difficult shot to take, even with a kick a$$ camera. Canon EOS 5D = 21 Mega pixel full frame DSLR .... may look into getting one of those myself. As my Nikon 1D is a little outdated now !

Oh, and as far as the lights go, superb T:

TURK

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks folks. There's a link to the Ebay ad for the lights in the original post.

It is a difficult thing to photograph lights in a dark street, so thanks for the comments on the picture. If you're at all interested in the pictre rather than the van, my Flickr account is here.:cool:

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,531 Posts
Hi all,

If you're at all interested in the pictre rather than the van, my Flickr account is here

It's a combination of all things great ..........

T4's, good photography, cool looking led lighting and lets not forget ........ dark streets in the middle of the night :D

OOOOOOooooooooooooooo :jd

TURK

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi all,

It's a combination of all things great ..........

T4's, good photography, cool looking led lighting and lets not forget ........ dark streets in the middle of the night :D

OOOOOOooooooooooooooo :jd

TURK
Cheers Turk. If anything, since I got the van my photography hobby has been neglected. It's good to combine the two...

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,531 Posts
Took a look at your flickr
you have some great shots there
Yeah ..... I thought so too, he's obviously got a keen eye.

If anything, since I got the van my photography hobby has been neglected.
Yup , same here ..... Creative Photography ...... straight out the window :(

The only photography I seem to do these days, is taking pictures of my van builds with my Canon G10.

TURK

·
Registered
57 Posts
They look really good , I need something to brighten the inside of mine up , how do you wire them up , can you wire them direct to the lights in the roof so they come on when you open the door ?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Just put some of these in my van.I would recommend anyone wanting any to buy from same seller.I have had others and nowhere as good a quality.T:T:T:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts