VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

521 - 540 of 578 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello rake I’m interested also in this could u send me price and availability and do u need old injectors as replacement....
look forward to hearing from u
Cheers Paul

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: Introducing PP0.5 – The new PP2 Injector.

Hi there,

I have just bought a 2002 88 and my local garage recommended this injector replacement/upgrade.

Please can you quote me price please for injectors and new pipe work to support. As above would you take the old ones in PX?

As my garage mechanic is a T4 owner I may get him to do the work.

Many thanks

·
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #528
Re: Introducing PP0.5 – The new PP2 Injector.

Hi there,

I have just bought a 2002 88 and my local garage recommended this injector replacement/upgrade.

Please can you quote me price please for injectors and new pipe work to support. As above would you take the old ones in PX?

As my garage mechanic is a T4 owner I may get him to do the work.

Many thanks
Yes of course, I’ll send you the details in a message

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi can you give me a price for the PPO.5 and any fitting info please Plus any info on fuel pipe needed.
I have an 88 Ajt and would like more power with out remapping. T:

·
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #534
Hi can you give me a price for the PPO.5 and any fitting info please Plus any info on fuel pipe needed.
I have an 88 Ajt and would like more power with out remapping. T:
Yes of course. Fitting is quite straight forward and involves removing the clamps that hold the injectors in place. Then removing the units using either a slide hammer or you can twist and pull them out with a 15mm spanner in a lot of cases.

I send out very detailed instructions with every set.

It’s not difficult and you no longer need the pipe as you can tweak the existing pipe to fit.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Ron

How difficult is it to change the downpipe and turbo on the AJT - are there any likely problems ill encounter?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Hi Ron

How difficult is it to change the downpipe and turbo on the AJT - are there any likely problems ill encounter?
Easy enough when I did mine remove the Turbo and downpipe then downpipe goes in from underneath then fit the Turbo,I wrapped my downpipe as it's very close to a few things especially the bulkhead

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Very interested in a set of injectors, and am quite tempted by the downpipe too as I've been considering a new stainless exhaust.

Could you let me know costs please?

I have a queiry about remapping also. Would the injectors work with an engine (AJT) that's already been re-mapped? I'm asking hypothetically of course.

·
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #539
Very interested in a set of injectors, and am quite tempted by the downpipe too as I've been considering a new stainless exhaust.

Could you let me know costs please?

I have a queiry about remapping also. Would the injectors work with an engine (AJT) that's already been re-mapped? I'm asking hypothetically of course.
Hi Maro, I’ll send you the details you requested.

The van having been remapped already usually isn’t an issue with these but there is always the chance that the map might need adjusting. In most cases it’s ok.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi very interested in a set of your new pp0.5’s for my ajt 88 bog standard except for 102 intercooler and allard egr delete,pretty handy with the spanner’s so don’t mind having a bash myself could you give me a price and availability
Cheers

521 - 540 of 578 Posts