VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

541 - 560 of 578 Posts

·
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #541
Hi very interested in a set of your new pp0.5’s for my ajt 88 bog standard except for 102 intercooler and allard egr delete,pretty handy with the spanner’s so don’t mind having a bash myself could you give me a price and availability
Cheers
Thank you for your phone call - I think we covered everything.
If you need any more info don’t hesitate to ask

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi, I'm interested in the PP0.5's for our 2003 88hp 2.5TDI. Can you send me details on price and guide on fitting please?

No intercooler or uprated exhaust at the mo, but plan to fit a front mount.

Thanks

·
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #545
Hi, I'm interested in the PP0.5's for our 2003 88hp 2.5TDI. Can you send me details on price and guide on fitting please?

No intercooler or uprated exhaust at the mo, but plan to fit a front mount.

Thanks
Front mount would be nice but not essential, OEM top mount is fine for up to 170-180 bhp.
I have messaged you with the details you asked for

Regards

Ron

·
Registered
57 Posts
Having had Ron fit me a set of PP0.5 injectors in 2016 which was then remapped by Dean at Vanology I needed a new exhaust for the MOT this year.

Because they're fairly local to me I went to PP Tuning in Louth and 35 mins later left with a new stainless system fitted at a cost of £330.

This has improved the economy from 38/39mpg to 41/42mpg which was a surprise.

The fuel system is performing exactly as it should and being a TDI doesn't require diesel heaters to start in the winter!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a set of PP0.5 injectors for my T4 88BHP. I'd been having problems with the Needle Lift Sensor

The difference is really unbelievable. In all the years of messing with cars, I've never fitted a mod that changed the performance so much in one hit. It pulls so much better and I've have similar fuel economy.

I'd highly recommend them to anyone looking to either upgrade or in need of replacement injectors. They are straightforward to fit.

Iain

·
Full of Cr*p....
7,979 Posts
Ship across the sea? or UK only? PM me with quote and so on if u do, thanks! :)
Yeah, he ships, even to Norway!!!!
Postage is NOT cheap, but if you PM me, there are ways to avoid the import duties (Don't know what you pay in Denmark/Finland, but it's crazy in Norway!).... I:

You also get good backup from Rake T:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Big thank you to Ron for fitting a set of PP0.5 injectors to my ajt engine three weeks ago T:
I have just covered 1500 miles and the van drivers so much better than standard, It pulls up hills with power to spare, over taking is so much easier and mpg has gone from 32 to 38. No more smoke or smell from the exhaust.
The PP0.5 are best thing ever fitted to the van. I can't thank Ron enough.
CheersT:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Rake!
I'm really interested in a set of PP0.5 to my 88hp T4, could you send me a quote ? Also if you have an idea on pricing for shipping over to Finland ?

Thanks a lot!

·
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #556
Can you recommend a set of injectors for a 2.4 aja with turbo and intercooler fitted cheers Lee. Cost with p&p many thanks.

Yes - a set of PP3's is what you would need for that engine.
I'll message with the other details.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, could I have a price for these injectors and the downpipe please? I can supply my old injectors if thats any good? They work.

2.5tdi 88bhp

Cheers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi rake, sorry I forgot to ask. Do you have injector upgrades for the VW LT35 2.5tdi 109bhp aswell?

Cheers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I would like a price please for a set of 0.5 injectors for my 01 88 T4 including delivery to me here in France. I did ask acouple of weeks ago and you did respond via facebook but I’m afr as id I lost the message. Sorry to mess you about but I do want them.
Cheers,
Eddie Diver-Clarke.

541 - 560 of 578 Posts