VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi .I joined the forum a few months ago and read a message from the forum encouraging me to introduce myself.I don't know wether i am doing something wrong or what but I can't find any way of doing so .Can anyone help?.Also I posted a new thread about my T4 instruments but I can't find the post.Has anyone read it?I would be grateful for a reply.Thanks.

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,461 Posts
Hi Graham and welcome to the forum mate T:
An 'Introduction' is mainly about yourself and your van, as you would when you enter a room ;) And it's only fair that you would introduce your van, and maybe include a picture or two so we can see what we're dealing with ................ then you tell us about all the problems you have! LOL:

To find all your previous posts if you've forgotten what section you posted it in, click on your 'Username', then , third option down 'Find all posts by ( your username )' T:

TURK

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for replying.I am sorry for taking so long to get back on the forum but i have been too busy and have problems with my web provider.I have a 1998 VW t4 800 Special with a 1.9 turbo diesel engine.I have a recurring problem inasmuch that some days I have no trouble and then I get in the van and my speedo is on 40mph,the temp is registering and the fuel gauge is either on 3/4 full or empty.Just recently when I am driving the speedo goes off the clock and the temp registers sky high when only just started.Does anyone know the problem and experienced it for themselves or is it a new one.The mileage is about 250,000 but it has had a recon motor about 20,000 ago.Also the water temp light is constantly flashing which I believe could be something to do with the alternator.Pleeese try and help.GD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts