Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What have you just found?

Lets give the actual name, a description, any comparison, cost, aob

I'll start,

Motion X gps
£5.00

A fully fledged gps program, that can email a google link, add a geotagged pic, use previous route info, etc

try the light version they have.

Travelling round London, I switch it on and then review my route later to see where I could be better. It knocks 20% of a journey time sometimes.

It is not a turn by turn gps system

·
Premium Member
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pharce

£1.19 I think

Take a pic, annotate the mouth, then add supplied sounds and your comical commentary, and you have one of the funniest apps you can get.

I've used it with family, colleagues, and then the result can also be emailed.

Highly recommend

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Wunderadio - internet radio station tuner, can get pretty much unlimited radio stations from all over the world:cool:

Cost about £3.50 I think

Currently have some music stations from Brazil and USA on my favourites

You can also tune into the Police and Fire radio ststions across Americe, was listening to the NYPD station yesterday, although I must admit it is pretty boring:rolleyes:

Jay

·
Registered
41 Posts
OSBrowser - Free Ordance Survey Maps of UK like Google Maps (GPS Location, Search etc)

App Miner - Can search for Apps reduced in price, newly released (Free and paid)etc

NMobile - Speed Trap maps (Fixed and Mobile Units) very upto date

·
Registered
645 Posts
Pharce

£1.19 I think

Take a pic, annotate the mouth, then add supplied sounds and your comical commentary, and you have one of the funniest apps you can get.

I've used it with family, colleagues, and then the result can also be emailed.

Highly recommend
T:T:T:T:T: very funny :DA:

·
Registered
65 Posts
:D :D :D

Anyone recommend an APP for editing excel, and word documents ? I know this is a bit wrong editing microsoft stuff on an apple but I have seen some apps but after any recommends. Obviously I can open to view but if I want to edit something and then print ??? Any suggestions ?

:D :D :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts