1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dixon I'll give poynt a go, always nice to know where nearest pub is.
Mudyf0x I've got the forum saved on my home screen but not a proper app, it just opens the forum up in safari, I'd prefer an actual iphone app if one is available??

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
I was only messing ... There is no app ... There is a forum app called tapatalk which is compatable with forums but need to be enabled via an add on the the server that hosts the forum I think ... But I find the forum easy enuff to browse on the iphone ,

I did have an app thou that was for a car part supplier and it used to throw up prices for parts when putting in your reg , will see if I can find it .

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thought you was messing, if I hadn't of already saved it to my home page I'd of thought different and then start pulling my hair out trying to find the app.
I've got tapatalk and signed up to a camper forum but not used it yet, was hoping I could get this forum on there.
It's no major problem using safari for the forum.
Yeah if you can find that other app name it'd be great, cheers

·
Registered
354 Posts
Stezza is a nice free alternative to play music. Nice big buttons, you can change the colour of the app and it's appradio compliant too!A:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
IcarusGreen navfree is a good app, I've got that one.
Can you recommend any good van/t4 forums on tapatalk?

Dellorto30mil yes to magicseaweed, got that one deffo cheers

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
cak I like the HUD one, could of done with that the other week when my speedo on the Beemer packed up, as for the other app and running on a treadmill that sounds like too much hard work for me haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts