VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a proposition for any ROI camper owners who fancy a cheap holiday in Portugal.

If you would be willing to lend me your camper in Ireland for the last week of May you can in exchange borrow my T5 camper (pickup and drop off in Lisbon), also for a week. The swap does not have to be at the same time. Ryanair have cheap flights to Lisbon from Dublin. Full fuel tank and bottle of wine included :)

I will pick you up at Lisbon airport, get you orientated and send you on your way, might even lend you my surf board. I am 2 1/2 - 3 hours from Algarve.

Send me a PM if interested.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
doesn't suit me as we're off to the continent at the beginning of June, but this is a very good idea!!! T: if you trust someone else with your pride and joy, lol. :*
I think it's a great idea - there's even a website dedicated to it. Imagine going to Oz or NZ for 3/4 weeks and getting a camper van to travel around in for free?! That would save a couple of thousand dollars in rental. Yes there has to be trust on both sides but the possibilities for cheap travel are very enticing. My van sits in Lisbon unused for weeks at a time, someone might as well be enjoying it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts