VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been in Cornwall 5 days now and my arm is nackard from all the waving every other vehicle is a camper or a dub can I'm not having a moan I love it really im still only half way through my road trip think I will just let my arm drop off! I'm sure its the vee dub capital of the world!!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh I did notice a lot around Poole and Bournemouth not many wavers though, just found a great spot for a few van photos will post them next week so tag me as a friend if you Wana take a look!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Bournemouth, pool area is good I see lots when I'm down that way working, and I found them friendly enough T:

I seem to get plenty of waves T:

·
Registered
654 Posts
It's amazing how many vans are down here! When we were looking to buy a while back we had to make a family trip to Norfolk so thought it may be a good opportunity to shop around for one, no chance! Norfolk was dry of T5's.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
ERRRR

Is the pope catholic...

No question..

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Going to Newquay tomorrow think I will see some very nice buses around there anyone know a carpark that I can park in that has spaces bigger than a flees turd?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Going to Newquay tomorrow think I will see some very nice buses around there anyone know a carpark that I can park in that has spaces bigger than a flees turd?
None that i know of i'm sure some locals might have a few tips....

I just parked at the end spaces as tight to a wall as possible then sweated like a scouser watching crimewatch until i got back..:eek:

Worst place ever to park is Morrisons i never left the van unattended there...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
None that i know of i'm sure some locals might have a few tips....

I just parked at the end spaces as tight to a wall as possible then sweated like a scouser watching crimewatch until i got back..:eek:

Worst place ever to park is Morrisons i never left the van unattended there...
Stopped there when I first got here never again couldn't even open the sliding door in parent and child spaces ended up parking in disabled just as well I shop at Iceland (£1 pound haha!!).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts