1,801 Posts
I had a lie in this morning...

This is the latest i have got up in about 8 years:eek:

Rob

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats a "lie-in" i vaguely remember when i was in uni getting out of bed after lunch, but that was soooooo long ago now LOL:LOL:

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rob i meant to ask you, one of my customers is interested in ur cab bunks, how much delivered to maidenhead mate?

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
im here..so I'll ask you a question...

best price for front and rear bumpers for 03 plate 2.5 panel..short nose

T:

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you speak to eurocarparts they do a fantastic deal on the bumpers, they even do primed ready for paint ones too, if you speak to reimo (si) i cant remember off the top of my head how much they were but they were cheap

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
looked at their website..well cheap compared to VW.. need a trip to exeter then..

about £210 the pair.

take it riemos used them then....will check with him how he got on .quality etc..learnt yrs back you get what you pay for these days.. dont need primed ones...want standard black ones..minus scratches and dents..T:

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well muddy if you do decide to go ill give them a call in advance for you, see if i cant work some extra discount for you, ive got contacts at carrs of exeter too

when we painted the front one for simon, it seemed to distort slightly, he modded it and the results are for everyone to see at all the shows he goes to, looks so much better with his painted bumpers, although i get the funny feeling with simon hes another one waiting for the call to the darkside!

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
Cheers mate..T:

as for drifting to the futureside..I:

was really really tempted myself..its just that bits are a tad dearer...and i couldn't find a 2.5 LWB that didnt look like it had been involved in a Demolition Derby!!

Happy with me new T4 now..just got to wait for a cheque to arrive and go on a spending spree..H:H:

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i hope ur still wearing ur jacket in this hot weather!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Daz,

They are £70 delivered.

I will need to know the colour blue or green.

T4 or T5.

Please get in touch for more info.

Rob

·
13,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well rob, as hes a new t5 camper owner i gave him all the forum details, so i think he may now be a member, so lets see if he finds u (ill give him a week, and if hes still lost ill give him a buzz!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts