VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
I dropped my T4 off at the body shop the day i flew back to afghanistan. Shes booked in for full body kit, colour change, smoothed rear doors, windows tinted and a few other little bits. Now when i decided what to get done and what colour i wanted i was 100% certain. Now almost 10 days later im starting to think have i done the right thing? What if i hate it?:eek: What if the colour doesnt look as good as i think it will?
Are these all normal re-actions or is it because im stuck out here and have no more input until she rolls out the door finished. I have to wait until mid Oct when i get home to see her, can anyone put my mind at rest or do i have 46 more days of feeling this way?:(
cheers, phil.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
Lordy, relax, did you check out the bodyshop first, if there good then the vans gonna be good, go on then whats the colour??

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The body shop came highly recommended and ive seen several of the cars hes done previously and speaking to the lad he left me feeling confident and happy. Ive gone for Seat baby blue (S56) Pictures to follow when i pick her up.

·
Premium Member
4,870 Posts
...the colour is ................. nah not allowed to say or we cant have the dry ice launch :D

It'll be kool bud just chill...or boil in your case, it'll all turn out good

....mind you lilac and green never really seemed to go together but hey its your van ;)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Defo normal to feel like this fella...

I feel like that on most decisions i make...I:...:D.

It will be fine...T:

What colour ya having?

Ant...

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Didnt see colour just now...I:

Will look good, theres 1 by me similar colour and it looks sweet...T:

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
It'll be fine. If the shop are good and finish it well, you can't help but be knocked over by the end result, almost regardless of the colour.

Can't go far wrong with Baby Blue (unless you go and stick 'Cold as ice' all over it and fit Dukes of Hazzard horns on I:...ooh I do hope he reads this!)

Keep your head down mate. T:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Can't go far wrong with Baby Blue (unless you go and stick 'Cold as ice' all over it and fit Dukes of Hazzard horns on I:...ooh I do hope he reads this!)
Body shop emailed today, cold as ice stickers and horns removed from list of few other things. Thanks mate.Rasp:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts