VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like instant messaging?? i know there was something somewhere and i cant remember how you get to it...:ILU:

thank you

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Bit lonely in there at the moment though LOL:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks ahay...but my computer wont let me view it, dont suppose you know what i have to have on my computer so it works?
i have no idea when it comes to computers :-(

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
:dunno:

There is a link here on the front page, but i don't think it's relevent. Sorry I can't be of more help :(

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no i am scared to download that...am sure i never did that on my old laptop...:( oh well...will stick to messaging....some people dont have the likes of msn and facebook apparently so was thinking of easier means of communication!haha :)...but it seems no one goes in there does it?

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thank you so much i think that will fix it :) happy dayz...

ps thank you conspiracy :) have cleared them...

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
cool a t4 forums chat room ive only been on here a year and didnt no their was one LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i was on there last night, only four of us in there but we had a great laugh...need to get more people in there! :ILU:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i am on my own in there...no one is coming in and when they do i miss them as there is no signal when i am on another screen to tell me someone has said hello....hmmm i am not ignoring ya everyone.:(

1 - 20 of 51 Posts