VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Banned
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just a question ??? is there any jealous people on the t5 , t4 forum ,,, i mean TO say some one else, with a better t5 or t4 ect ,than each other ?? as while i was on holidays i had too people said to me they were jealous to see me with my new t5 facelift , I ASK WHY THEY SAID BEACUSE THEY WOULD WANT ONE THE SAME ? ,, NOTE ,,,, i am not for ,1, jealous , i would love to see lots of people with a new t5 facelift , NOTE perhaps , the dealers selling them new or second hand drop there prices and not tryed to pocket it ALL , maybe we would see more of them on the road , and not sitting in the dealers yard ,s, also please note , i love all vw ,s from old to new ,

·
Registered
511 Posts
If you can't think of anything better than that to start a thread with, may I suggest you give your keyboard a break for a bit.

What's next, asking what everyones favourite colour is?

·
Registered
7,548 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I'm sorry, but I really don't understand the original question??? What was he going on about?

I only jelious of people with hyper cars, as I'd love one, but I know I will never ever be able to afford one :(
When I see T5's better than mine it just spurs me on to make more improvements to mine. It will never be finished :)

·
Banned
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
If you can't think of anything better than that to start a thread with, may I suggest you give your keyboard a break for a bit.

What's next, asking what everyones favourite colour is?
note t5.1 i have paid my member fee for the year , please do not read if it upsets you . it,s only a QUESTION ???A:A: ALSO if you take note of other treads on the forum that QUESTION has been asked by someone else about the favourite colour ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i think is was toffee brown, hope you are not JEALOUS

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
note t5.1 i have paided my member fee for the year , please do not read if it upsets you . it,s only a QUESTION ???A:A:
in reply to your original post the answer being.........YES there will be.....its human nature after all

I,m so looking forward to your next post.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the suspense is killing me:)

·
Banned
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What a strange thread!
hi mr t5 if you feel this tread is strange , or annoyed you , or upsets you or eny thing else , please do not read , ,, as it is only a QUESTION , and if it is a strange tread , there seems to be a few people getting up in arms about this tread , i would say to them , CAM DOWN , A:A: AND DO NOT GET ANNOYED , T:T:

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
not sure if i get jealous , I do like seeing new ideas etc and thinking id like those if money etc allowed

maybe i am a bit jealous sometimes;)

1 - 20 of 350 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.