VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i was just thinking if any one was up for a south west tour in our vw t4 and t5 just goning all around the south west is any one up for that and any ideas..:LOL:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
we are off to exmouth seafront in a bit for a coffee if you want a jolly down there.

·
Banned
924 Posts
Great to catch up with andy n ann T: glad you had a cracking crimbo and thanks for the cuppa T:

hello i was just thinking if any one was up for a south west tour in our vw t4 and t5 just goning all around the south west is any one up for that and any ideas..:LOL:
Hey fella like this idea a lot T: it has inspired me for what to do for new years T: will defo use this idea for a meet in 2012 T: hopefully meet you at a meet soon...

·
Registered
981 Posts
Years ago we went from Crackington Haven up by Bude all round the coast via Newquay, Hayle, St Ives, Cape Cornwall, Lands End, Penzance, down to the Lizard and then on to Looe. Great fun. Stopped at camp sites mostly and they weren't too crowded early in the year.
Certainly be up for a tour sometime T:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Thank-you paul for supplying jam doughnuts, think andy just spoilt his tea.:)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi there sorry i missed you all this afternoon but i just could not get away but we hopefully meet you on friday if thats ok

·
Banned
924 Posts
Just gotta get me a new Van and i'll be up for a little Tour... be happy to help with organising and can supply a field for Camping in Dartmouth if anyone fancies.T:

Hey Fella :) am gonna sort a tour out for next year... have had an offer of one field to camp in and if its ok with you i would love to take you up on your offer of a field too T: we are lucky to live in such a fantastic part of the world and i think it would be great to have a tour around it, and dartmouth is such a great place too... is the field available anytime ?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sure, I have a workshop on a Farm just on the outskirts and the Farmer/owner is a great bloke, he has no problem with having people up there to camp for a small fee, it overlooks Start Bay too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts