VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

Are there any members in or close to Kettering with a T3? If so I would like to ask a small favour. Would you mind if I came around and fitted some T3 wind deflectors on your van and let me take some photos to help me to promote the sales. Once fitted I can remove them without damaging them or your van or if you want to keep them I will let you have them fro a very keen price.

PM me if you ar interested.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
HI,

Are there any members in or close to Kettering with a T3? If so I would like to ask a small favour. Would you mind if I came around and fitted some T3 wind deflectors on your van and let me take some photos to help me to promote the sales. Once fitted I can remove them without damaging them or your van or if you want to keep them I will let you have them fro a very keen price.

PM me if you ar interested.
wish id seen this befor thurs, theres one a 100 yards from my house, and i know the owner well

·
Registered
917 Posts
Why don't you go ask the guy that owns that famous one up by the hospital...mind you, I bet he gets 10 people a week asking if he wants to sell it!

(In fact, while you're up there, could you do me a favour and ask him if he'd be interested in selling it for me please!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts