1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Nice van but for that money IMO i would expect a little more in the back than a bench seat. End of the day its worth what someone will pay and I think with the LEZ they may be a flood to the market for a few months.
Don't be offended please T:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
hope you get it . means ill get about 4k for mine ........
seriously though , i got a 2000 plate with 80k on the clock for 2.5k , i think you may be slightly to high there with it not been a full camper

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Just for comparison mine's an 03 ex AA which i got off ebay over a year ago with 107k, lowered, 18" alloys, stainless side bars, passenger seat on a swivel base, full width rnr in the back, fully carpeted and insulated, £4500.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Just for comparison mine's an 03 ex AA which i got off ebay over a year ago with 107k, lowered, 18" alloys, stainless side bars, passenger seat on a swivel base, full width rnr in the back, fully carpeted and insulated, £4500.

IMO that's a good deal but I think Mungo should be asking for around that price. All our vans are worth more to us than the real price we would get.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
good luck if you get 6 k for that .you should go to a car main dealership and get yourself a jobT:
Easy mate he did ask for opinions or comments to get a idea if he is on the mark. Im sure folk would laugh at what i would want for mine.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the comments guys

To be fair ive listed at that price as it gives haggling room, trouble is we all want cheap vans, but once we have chucked money into it we want top dollar back ! I:

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Tell me about it! I've sunk loads more into mine, full respray, repalced all suspension, new alloys, remap, etc etc never going to see the money again!

Good luck with the sale :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
If they last which T4's have prooved they are worth sinking money into as they will go for years. Their are not many vehicles left on the roads that you can use for a daily drive that can get to well over 300k and still be reliable and muti functional. Good luck with the sale, personally I think the market is a bit flooded at the mo but will level out but spring, I'd try and hold out till then. T:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
again thanks for the comments guys, spoke to a mate last night and he agreed with you guys, saying that its over priced, so i have edited the advert and am now praying for 5k

fingers crossed for a sale or im gona end up with 2 vans on the drive and very cheesed off neighbours ! lol

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
selling my ex AA 2003

ok its now got a new mot, i really need this gone, so im gona except any offers around £4,800 , does that sound like a fair price ?

·
Banned
10,253 Posts
If you want honesty you're asking to much, you need to price it realistically if you want to sell,, I think the mileage is an issue in respect of price..

IMO you perhaps should have had no reserve and started the bidding around the 3995 mark..

Ultimately, if you're wanting to sell, and if you're wanting to sell soon, then you need to make it attractive to the prospective buyer,..T:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts