VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is my first T4 camper van. I like most of its features but I'm not sure how cool it is. Do you think the high top looks ok or does it make it look too top heavy?

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
I would love a hightop myself T:

And i'll have a 99 with a flake in it please :D

Welcome to the forum :ILU:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hello and welcome, we had a high top and it was great for making coffees and the right van if you have a bad back, just watch out for car parks with barriers, looks lovely. Your going to look cool when we are all on our hands and knees in ours.
Ann

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hi and welcome along to the forum bud, your vans fine, at least you can stand up in it.

Steve W....

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
If you're using it a lot, I'd say the high top is a definite bonus. If you're happy with it, then its cool! Looks very tidy - welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
thats a nice sound van bud,practicle to just watch out you wont be able to park in multistorey car parks,if you try you will have a boat to go with the vanLOL:

·
Registered
73 Posts
head room is massively under-rated. I was begining to wish I had a pop/hi top after 2 weeks in my van in france this summer!!
So as has been said, if it works for you? It's cool.
Welcome!
T:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Looks like a proper action vehicle that does what it says on the tin. Good luck with it.

Problem with cool looking motors is that privately people are thinking......... poser

Enjoy the practicality and to hell with it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts