VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Just nipped over from the 4 side of the forum. I'm looking for a white T5 that is featured in Morlands competition gallery. Just wondering if its a forum van as I love the interior layout and would like a better gander. Graham Dean is the chap, from Derbyshire. Here is the link to Morlands gallery.

http://www.morland-uk.com/competition-gallery
Cheers All.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That'll be a no then I guess. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned I'm from the T4 side of the forumI:I::D

·
Registered
518 Posts
graham is a very good friend of mine (painted him a few fancy cars in the past) hes a retrimmer from ilkeston (one of the best in the country)

his website is grahamdean.co.uk

im sure if you contacted him he would help you out, but you do need to catch him on the right day when hes not to busy T:

matt

·
Premium Member
6,276 Posts
Bilbos do a lot of vans in that layout. Find them at a show and go for a look. I really wanted one until I got in it and realised there was very little storage and it only works as a high top withextra cupboards in the roof.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
graham is a very good friend of mine (painted him a few fancy cars in the past) hes a retrimmer from ilkeston (one of the best in the country)

his website is grahamdean.co.uk

im sure if you contacted him he would help you out, but you do need to catch him on the right day when hes not to busy T:

matt
Thanks for that Matt. I'll have a look.

Bilbos do a lot of vans in that layout. Find them at a show and go for a look. I really wanted one until I got in it and realised there was very little storage and it only works as a high top withextra cupboards in the roof.
Storage shouldn't be a problem as I'm not dragging a family with me T:.
Just to say, sorry for the late reply. Since I popped over to the T5 side of the forum I've had login problems:*:*:* Coincidence I hope and nowt to do with you lot :D:D:D
Cheers guys.T:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts