VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

A the title says, is your O2 signal pants??

I live in mid cornwall and this is the second or third time i have had no signal :confused:
and was just wondering if anyone else has been having the same problem :*:*

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Yep.

Its not too bad if i'm outdoors, but it won't work inside my house [old terraced house with 9inch thick brick walls.] Nor will it work inside my place of work , nor any supermarket. It's very annoying.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
nope, full signal - and I'm stuck with O2 as its the ONLY one who has any signal where I live (Bottom of a hill).. a few feet away from the house you can get some vodafone or orange signal, but none inside. Full signal on O2 and a good data speed, so thats fine by me :)

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
my mrs is on o2 and the signal is nearly full everywhere, which is good as we are in a very weak area for signals.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep.

Its not too bad if i'm outdoors, but it won't work inside my house [old terraced house with 9inch thick brick walls.] Nor will it work inside my place of work , nor any supermarket. It's very annoying.
Mine indoors is usualy less than half which is enoying and often goes down to none:(
but vertualy every where is usualy good :*:*
but in the last two months it has days without signal until i go about a mile away from my house and in one case it has been a week :eek::eek:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go with orange they have joined up with T-mobile for their UK coverage, i get 3G pretty much everywhere now.
Have thought about changing, but i have been whith O2 for 5 years or even more and not had any problems until now :(

My brother was on orange until he had bad treatment in store :eek: but the people in the call centers were very nice A:

I still have a year left on my contract which is a super deal, £10 a month 100 mins and unlimited texts which is more than enough for me.

·
Registered
618 Posts
O2 Not too bad most times but go inside the building where i currently work and not a dickie bird. Had to buy a Vodaphone P-A-Y-G mobile just so people can get hold of me and a 3 Mi-Fi for my data But stuck on a contract so what ya gonna do. I have to say O2 has been very good for the last 10 years i've been with them.

Ady

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Its not peoples phones............ its the 02 network. There is a mast down and its affecting the 3G which in turn is affecting SOME 02 customers signal...

I have been ringing o2 for the past 2 weeks complaining. I have signal but when i call or i receive calls apparently i sound all juddery like what sky tv does when it looses signal.
At first they told me to take the phone back
Then it was take sim out and wipe it dry????????????????????? lol (yeah like its wet anyway)
Then another mate rang them complaining of the same and at this point they realised they were the problem.

I have a iphone4 for nearly a year now, never had a problem with it until 4 weeks ago, Its been driving me insane since, as i cant call anyone without them not being able to hear me properly.
We first thought it was the wife's old phone, so she bought a new one, first call to me.......and no different :eek:

Been informed, they are on the case and it will be fixed soon.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Been with O2 for years as they were the only ones with a half descent signal so put up with it,UNTIL a friend popped in the other day and is with Tesco mobile, get this, they use O2 network yet the Tesco mobile has nearly a full signal in my house where as O2 i have to go outside, contacted O2 today about this but they could'nt explain it ,so told them i was cancelling and going with Tesco,No more wandering up the garden late at night to make or receive calls T:

·
Registered
773 Posts
ive got o2 and have had for years gives the best over all coverage for this area but just got a new phone for the wife and went with tmobile as they "use" orange and for my village the orange signal is sposed to be excellent, but she i lucky to get 1 bar on either and just breaks up when trying to talk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts