VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, it's a stunning Friday evening 18.5c and not a cloud in the sky. So am I;
A) down the beach
B) setting the van up at a campsite
C) drinking lager after setting the van up
Or
D) miserable as sin waiting in m+s carpark for her to 'get some essentials'
Answers on a postcard :-(

·
Registered
400 Posts
As the title says, it's a stunning Friday evening 18.5c and not a cloud in the sky. So am I;
A) down the beach
B) setting the van up at a campsite
C) drinking lager after setting the van up
Or
D) miserable as sin waiting in m+s carpark for her to 'get some essentials'
Answers on a postcard :-(
You still outside M&S?:)

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes don't laugh... It's been 18 hours but it's ok she said that she's almost done! ;-)

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
dont worry she will be out just in time for the rain to start on monday morning

bet there will be a pair of essential shoes in the shopping I:

·
Registered
453 Posts
The "I'll only be 5 minutes" pop into the shop routine. I really like it when you have the kids in the back going hell for leather at each other, you've parked where you should not have so you spend the whole time looking out for traffic wardens and the the wife returns 30 mins later and the first thing she says is "what's up with you, I've only been 5 minutes!!!!"

My wife's speciality is in a town/city you don't know and when you get moved on it takes you ages to get back to where you dropped her off, and she has the grumps because you were not there when she came out!!!

Are you still there???

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The "I'll only be 5 minutes" pop into the shop routine. I really like it when you have the kids in the back going hell for leather at each other, you've parked where you should not have so you spend the whole time looking out for traffic wardens and the the wife returns 30 mins later and the first thing she says is "what's up with you, I've only been 5 minutes!!!!"

My wife's speciality is in a town/city you don't know and when you get moved on it takes you ages to get back to where you dropped her off, and she has the grumps because you were not there when she came out!!!

Are you still there???
I think our wives must know each other....

·
Registered
698 Posts
why do you go shopping with your wives:*
are you all mad,:eek:
been there, done it once , don't do it no moreA:

·
Registered
453 Posts
why do you go shopping with your wives:*
are you all mad,:eek:
been there, done it once , don't do it no moreA:
I don't go shopping with her. What happens is we are out doing something else (ie day out with the kids) and she says, "oh just stop here/there I just need to get something, I'LL ONLY BE 5 MINUTES"

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have 2 choices as mrs nickbd has just had a Caesarian so can't drive.
1. Go into the shops with a 3 yr, 2 yr and a 3 week old or ...
2. Stay in the car with them and wait patiently
There is a 3rd option of refusing to take her shopping but consequences could be painful and I may walk with a limp....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts