VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...and I'm off out to fiddle with the van, seemed like a good idea to leave the interior to the cold dark months so we can enjoy it in the summer, doesn't seem so clever right now! Brrr!

-r0

·
Registered
396 Posts
Finished nightshift. Only had about 8 hours sleep in 2 days and have got part of an exhaust to fit, fit new fuel filter and somehow fix my sodding seat. Oh and if still awake maybe play about lining rear of van

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
that was/is my plan,even got new lights etc so i can see what am doing but......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................a cant be d I:

·
Registered
6,046 Posts
I was going to do the oil change on my van this morning but at -2 here i thought i'd leave it until it warmed up to a positively balmy 7 degrees T:

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Minus two? You lucky, lucky barsteward. Eee lad, me and t'missus would be sunbathing in that. You soft Southern.....

(I don't really mean that).

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
didn't turn out too bad, sun came out and was happy to get 2 out of 3 jobs done, new door lock, what a faff, new number plates, looks good...

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Just got back from our first winter camping trip in Brighton where it dropped below zero in the night. The insulation and heating in the van did their job, but I think my missus will take some persuading for another trip before spring.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts